Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sleeper Bowl

So after watching the Super Bowl I realized I really like to be entertained. Music, commercials, and sports. I wasn't a huge Bruno Mars fan before. After seeing his halftime performance I will say I dig this dude. Great entertainment paying homage by doing the James Brown shuffle. So is changing your name considered advertising? Because apparently this guy's real name is Peter Gene Hernandez. For some reason, I don't think sponsors would be too wild about putting on the "Peter Gene Hernandez Halftime Show" And for some reason I wanted a Pepsi during this. Perhaps it was mind altering subliminal advertising messages or.... perhaps it was the big Pepsi logo......

The commercials, though not as good as years past, were pretty decent. My all time favorite is still this one from 2010 SuperBowl .


No comments: